Vote for Dropifi from Ghana!!!
Dropifi, the Accra startup weekend winner is currently competing for the top prize at the ongoing Global Startup Battle. The Start-up Battle is the second stage for all winners from Start-up Weekend events. Participating in the Battle this year are 49 ideas from all over the world, out of which 2 are from Africa! All 49 teams have submitted a 90 second video for the Start-up Battle contest from November 22nd - 28th 2011, 11pm PST.
Dropifi from Ghana needs your vote to enable them win the top prize. You can vote for Dropifi here! and share with friends as well :). Winner will be announced on November 30, 2011.
Start-up Battle winners get...
- Grand Prize: A Table at Launch Pad at the Launch Conference (San Francisco) to meet the top investors in Silicon Valley in March 2012! Includes flight for 2 team members.
- A slot at the DEMO Asia Startup Pavilion in Singapore, February 2012
- 40 Hours of Web Design from BTrax
- PR Launch Package from the Kauffman Foundation
- Meetings with Brad Feld, Managing Director of Foundry Group and Andy Sack, Director of TechStars Seattle and Managing Partner of Founders Coop.
- A blog post and newsletter promotion from Startup Weekend
- 1 year of bragging rights as the winner of the largest startup competition in the world!
Please vote vote vote for Dropifi!
Sign up for our newsletter
Be in the know! Sign up to receive the latest updates from MEST, our partners and the African tech ecosystem.
Congratulations MEST Class of 2019: Graduation Weekend Recap
A recap of the MEST Africa Class of 2019's Graduation weekend
The ‘New Credit Score’: Key takeaways from the MEST Africa Summit 2019
Six key players from the African fintech space weigh in on the future of credit scoring and financial inclusion across the continent
The Next Generation of Agritech: Key takeaways from the MEST Africa Summit 2019
Six key players from the African Agritech space weigh in on how technology is influencing the future of one of Africa's most prolific sectors