Want to launch a startup of your own? Learn more about joining MEST.
MEST recruitment team has been searching high and low for the next extraordinary batch of entrepreneurs-in-training (EITs)! We’re now recruiting in four countries:
- South Africa
We’re in the home stretch for our deadline of May 25 and if you’d like to be considered, APPLY TODAY: https://meltwater.org/school/admissions. Better yet, join one of our info sessions to learn all about the MEST program.
Thursday, May 12 at Strathmore University from 6.30-7.30 pm. Please RSVP here.
Spread the word:
Join @MESTghana in Nairobi on May 12 & find out how you could be the next global software entrepreneur goo.gl/shnqfX
Thursday, May 19 at Rise Accelerator from 2-3 pm. RSVP here.
Spread the word:
Interested in building a #startup? Meet @MESTghana in #CapeTown at @thinkriseafrica. May 19 at 2-3 pm to learn more http://bit.ly/1No0YC9
- A year-long, fully sponsored program in Accra starting September 2016
- The MEST training program blends an MBA-type education with hands-on training in software development
- Housing, monthly stipend, tuition and meals covered by MEST during the one-year
- During the program, students form into teams, develop a product, craft business plans, and deliver an investment pitch at the end of the year
- The strongest and most promising concepts receive between $50,000 to $250,000 USD in equity investment, to support the launch of these new businesses
- Teams that receive investment then start their journey at the MEST Incubator, where they receive continued hands-on support
- To date, the MEST Incubator has invested in over 25 companies and backed more than 75 co-founders
- These companies have developed solutions addressing global markets, received outside follow-on funding from global investors, and have gained admittance to top accelerator programs such as 500 Startups and TechStars
- MEST entrepreneurs have also received prestigious awards, including Forbes
Candidates can apply online as an entrepreneurhere.
Applications close May 25, 2016.
We hope you’ll join us! https://meltwater.org/school/admissions
Sign up for our newsletter
Be in the know! Sign up to receive the latest updates from MEST, our partners and the African tech ecosystem.
Congratulations MEST Class of 2019: Graduation Weekend Recap
A recap of the MEST Africa Class of 2019's Graduation weekend
The ‘New Credit Score’: Key takeaways from the MEST Africa Summit 2019
Six key players from the African fintech space weigh in on the future of credit scoring and financial inclusion across the continent
The Next Generation of Agritech: Key takeaways from the MEST Africa Summit 2019
Six key players from the African Agritech space weigh in on how technology is influencing the future of one of Africa's most prolific sectors